950 Lower White Hut Road,
White Hut, SA 5575
Key property information
Map of 950 Lower White Hut Road
PURE NATURAL ALKALINE WATER
- Marketing 1.5* million litres annually
- Inclusive of PH8 branding and business
- Rapidly growing market
Since 2010, PH8 has been producing quality 100% natural alkaline water sourced from a remote, limestone filtered aquifer on South Australia’s Yorke Peninsula. PH8’s unique water source was discovered 130 years ago by Chinese workers that operated a lime kiln on the property now known as Old Lime Kiln Farm. The locals confirmed a long-known secret by farmers that the water quality at the Old Lime Kiln Farm was different to the surrounding aquifer of the Yorke Peninsula. Scientific tests confirmed this, with the property covered by black limestone thought to be laid down more than a billion years ago.
Key investment highlights include:
• Total land area of 729.1* hectares with the unprescribed aquifer covering an estimated 540* hectares.
• Currently extracting and marketing 1,500,000* litres annually with potential to increase production and revenue.
• The opportunity is inclusive of PH8 branding and business, land and improvements, plant/equipment, modern bottling plant, intellectual property and stock on hand at handover.
• Naturally occurring minerals including calcium, magnesium, potassium, bicarbonate silica and selenium.
• PH8 were awarded the gold medal at the 2015 China International High-End Water Industry Expo.
• A rapidly growing market, where water globally has exceeded soft drink sales.
• The Lime Kiln Farm overlooks the Innes National Park and Warrenben Conservation Park, which encompasses spectacular coastal landscapes.
• Currently, PH8 are bottling 8,600* litres per day.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 1 SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 4:00PM (ACST)
+61 418 809 849
+61 400 859 634
* Denotes approximately
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503871118Last Updated: 21 Jul 2021