881 High Street,
Armadale, VIC 3143
Key property information
Map of 881 High Street
Train stations within 5 km of 881 High Street, Armadale, VIC 3143 Distance Armadale Station 294 m Toorak Station 514 m Malvern Station 1.7 km Hawksburn Station 1.7 km Windsor Station 2.2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 881 High Street, Armadale, VIC 3143 Distance 39-Auburn GR/High St (Armadale) 149 m 40-Armadale Station/High St (Armadale) 163 m 41-Kooyong Rd/High St (Armadale) 351 m 38-Orrong Rd/High St (Armadale) 440 m 39-Densham Rd/Malvern Rd (Toorak) 514 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 881 High Street, Armadale, VIC 3143 Distance Munro St/Kooyong Rd (Armadale) 368 m High St/Kooyong Rd (Armadale) 374 m Flete Ave/Kooyong Rd (Armadale) 425 m Densham Rd/Rose St (Armadale) 429 m Armadale Railway Station/Kooyong Rd (Armadale) 438 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
LUXURY OFFERING ON MELBOURNE'S MOST DESIRED DRESS CIRCLE LOCATIONS
- TO SUIT MEDICAL, OFFICE + HOSPITALITY
- 10M* DIRECT FRONTAGE TO HIGH STREET
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER, RARE OPPORTUNITY
Positioned on the edge of Melbourne's most iconic retail precincts - High Street, Armadale. 881A High Street, Armadale provides an extremely rare opportunity for owner occupiers or investors to lay claim to this revered and affluent residential and retail destinations.
Key highlights of this exclusive opportunity include:
- Positioned at the base of 881 High Street Armadale an Architecturally curated & meticulously designed by award winning developer United Asia Group (UAG), boasting 190sqm*, featuring a Japanese-inspired courtyard, high ceilings, and one (1) car park on title.
- Featuring more than 10m* of direct frontage onto High Street, Armadale, Melbourne's premier & exclusive destination retail precincts, characterized by its highly versatile nature, suited to luxurious medical practices, offices, and retail establishments.
- Presenting as spacious fitted, open-plan office accommodation, 881 High Street provides numerous private offices, multiple boardrooms, outdoor terrace area & access to the building's private rooftop garden, pool and numerous facilities.
- Located in Armadale, one of Melbourne's most prestigious & highly sought after post codes, boasting a median house price of $2,497,500 & apartment sales rates consistently exceeding $30,000 per/sqm.
- Additionally, the property benefits from its proximity to public transportation networks, accessed by the number 6 tram route and Armadale railway station only 250m* away, making it ideally convenient for staff.
- Short-term holding income until March 2024.
- Highly sought after Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z), enabling repositioning for various future uses such as retail, hospitality/F&B, gallery, or medical purposes (STCA).
For further information or to schedule a private inspection of the opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Disclaimer: Sizes and dimensions described are approximate. Parties should not rely on the information contained within this summary; we recommend seeking professional advice before proceeding.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504464964Last Updated: 28 Nov 2023