88 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Expression of Interest
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 88 Elizabeth Street
Train stations within 5 km of 88 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Flinders Street Railway Station 342 m Melbourne Central Station 676 m Flagstaff Station 793 m Parliament Station 935 m Southern Cross Station 961 mPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 88 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 5-Elizabeth St/Collins St (Melbourne City) 54 m 2-Collins St/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 88 m 6-Melbourne Town Hall/Collins St (Melbourne City) 166 m 11-City Square/Swanston St (Melbourne City) 209 m 4-Elizabeth St/Flinders St (Melbourne City) 212 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 88 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Collins St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 248 m Little Collins St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 254 m Flinders Lane/Queen St (Melbourne City) 302 m Bourke St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 310 m Bond St/Flinders St (Melbourne City) 338 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
AN ICONIC CBD TROPHY FREEHOLD IN MELBOURNE’S RETAIL CORE
- PRIZED FOUR STOREY FREESTANDING BUILDING
- PROMINENT LOCATION
- ENDLESS VALUE-ADD OPPORTUNITIES
- A highly famed four-storey freestanding building located within the heart of Melbourne’s Retail Core and Financial Precinct
- Super Prime position metres from the CBD’s most bustling intersection, Collins Street and Elizabeth Street.
- Irreplaceable location at the gateway to the CBD which is seeing a significant transformation to accommodate the thousands of workers, tourists and residents that pass by the property daily
- Capital City Zoning providing ultimate flexibility for a variety of future uses including retail, hospitality, office or residential (STCA)
- Prominent ground floor retail premises with three upper levels of versatile accommodation with a total building area of approximately 490sqm
- Significant value-add opportunities include repositioning, refurbishment or construction of additional levels including rooftop
- Surrounded by Melbourne’s most famous culinary destinations including Degraves Street, Flinders Lane and Centre Place
- Walking distance to all forms of public transport including Flinders Street train station and major tram routes along Collins, Flinders and Elizabeth Streets.
- An extremely rare opportunity to purchase a prime CBD freestanding asset on Melbourne’s busiest and most tightly held thoroughfares.
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING WEDNESDAY 11TH NOVEMBER 12:00PM AEDT
To request a virtual inspection or for more information please contact Colliers International as the exclusive selling agent.
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 540
Matt Stagg | +61 409 411 300
Leon Ma 马海翔 | +61 417 070 725
Chris Ling | +61 419 294 346
Property ID: 503672302Last Updated: 23 Oct 2020