88 and 100 Cooper Street,
Epping, VIC 3076
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Two Prime Investments with Long Leases to National Tenants
- Available In One-Line Or Separately
- Combined Net Income $1,090,000 -WALE 8.1
- Major Island Site Land Bank 13,495sqm*
The two properties are available in one line or separately – two (2) lots
The properties comprising an unrivalled ‘island site’ of 13,495sqm* with 470m* street frontage, situated within the Epping Central activity precinct, directly opposite Pacific Epping Shopping Centre and surrounded by major large format retailers, automotive dealers and infrastructure.
Key features of these outstanding opportunities include:
100 Cooper Street, Epping
• Leased to Northern Honda
• Returning $730,000 p.a. Net
• New 10 year lease comm. July 2021
• New and fully refurbished building of 3,860sqm* including showroom, service centre & parts distribution centre
• Land Area: 9,268sqm*
88 Cooper Street, Epping
• Leased to ASX & National tenants including GPC (NAPA), Burson Auto Parts and Spices’n Things
• Returning $360,000 p.a. Net
• WALE 4.5 years
• Three modern showrooms, building area of 1,721sqm*
• Land Area: 4,228sqm*
88 & 100 Cooper Street, Epping (in one line)
• Net income $1,090,000 p.a.
• WALE 8.1 years
• Building Area: 5,581sqm*
• Land Area: 13,495sqm*
The properties are contained within the Epping Central activity precinct – Whittlesea’s primary growth zoning. Higher density commercial, residential and other uses are encouraged in this precinct.
Epping is home to major occupiers including Melbourne Markets, Pacific Epping Shopping Centre, Melbourne Polytechnic, Northern Hospital, and the proposed $2Bn ‘New Epping’ development which is currently under construction.
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING FRIDAY 3RD DECEMBER AT 12 noon (AEDT)
Property ID: 503946722Last Updated: 26 Nov 2021