83 Walsh Street,
Chinderah, NSW 2487
Expressions of Interest - closes 22/02/2021
Key property information
Map of 83 Walsh Street
Bus stops within 5 km of 83 Walsh Street, Chinderah, NSW 2487 Distance Wommin Bay Rd at Walsh St 79 m Wommin Bay Rd Opp Walsh St 167 m Chinderah Bay Dr Opp Chinderah Rd 308 m Chinderah Bay Dr at Chinderah Rd 369 m Chinderah Coach Stop, Chinderah Bay Dr 655 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Chinderah offers the market an outstanding development opportunity, with DA in progress.
In one of the the hottest markets moving today the far North Coast of NSW and the Southern Gold Coast is experiencing the full force on demand for living and a bullish appetite for development sites in key areas and in particular the Tweed Heads Shire catchment.
On offering is the opportunity to secure a large flat mixed use zoning from Residential/Commercial style development designs that will accommodate the current surrounds and approvals in the immediate location of the Historic and high demand riverside/beachside village of Chinderah.
Property Details: 83 Walsh Street, Chinderah NSW 2487
* Land area - 2893m2
* Zoning - B4 Mixed Use (Combination of Commercial and Residential capabilities)
* F.S.R. - 2:1 on residential floor component only
* Height - 13.6 metres (3 stories)
* Site Coverage - Dependent on development design and proposal
* Current DA approval in process with full consultant reports available
* 7 Office style units with loft
* 11 Mixed retail and commercial style units
* Kingscliff restaurants, shops, beaches and licensed venues - 3 minutes drive
* Fingal headland and lighthouse - 5 minutes drive
* Famous Chinderah tavern, seafood outlets - 1 minute drive
* Local primary and highschool plus NSW tafe campus - 5 minutes
* M1 Motorway north and south bound with major service station centre - 2 minutes drive
* Cabarita, Hastings, Pottsville beaches and townships - 8 minutes drive
* Major shopping retailors of tweed heads - 6 minutes drive
* Coolangatta and Gold Coast with the world class beaches and lifestyle - 10 minutes drive
* Coolangatta international Airport - 8 minutes drive
* Southern Cross University - 8 minutes drive
* Surfers Paradise - 25 minutes, Byron Bay 30 Minutes
The area of Chinderah has experienced large numbers of buyers from the market place in the last 18 months with banks of buyers missing out on various opportunities from stand alone residential existing homes to B4 Mixed use development sites. These sites in particular are of limited supply within the village but offer a wide range of upside and opportunities given the flexibility of the zoning.
With the near by suburb of Kingscliff also experiencing this incredible growth for living and the NOW under construction Tweed Heads Super Hospital that surely secure the future for capital growth within the townships for a long time to come.
83 Walsh Street is situated directly adjoining the long time popular Jenners Corner that is now ear marked for the rejuvenation and redevelopment of the Tweed River foreshore and Chinderah Bay Drive that will boost the local economy and tourist market to greater levels and expectations alongside development approvals along the foreshore for a new and exciting tavern and retail precinct, plus restuarant/cafe' approvals as well.
The property is being offered for sale by way of Expressions of Interest closing on Monday 22nd February 2021 at 3pm AEST.
For a full comprehensive property description and DA lodgement reports call Craig Parsons 0433 347 209 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The information relating to this property has been obtained by a third party source, which is believed to be accurate and reliable. RBR Property Consultants has taken every care to ensure this information is as reliable and accurate as possible, but may be subject to errors and omissions. RBR gives no guarantee that this information is 100% correct and it is recommended that you consult an advisor to verify any information for any properties
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503741714Last Updated: 22 Apr 2021