82-84 Tamba St,
Tambar Springs, NSW 2381
$460,000 to $495,000
Key property information
Map of 82-84 Tamba St
HISTORIC PUB AND TREE-CHANGE OPPORTUNITY COULD BECOME YOUR REALITY - ROYAL HOTEL, TAMBAR SPRINGS NSW
- Open plan bar and dining areas with sandstone open fireplaces for winter
- A completely revamped commercial kitchen with, 4.8m extraction system, servery, pantry
- Brand new coolroom, beer taps and line systems
- Front verandah, complete with custom made timber tables looking East over the spectacular Liverpool Plains
- Extensive beer garden with kids playground, facing West up to the foothills of the infamous Warrumbungle range.
o 4 double bedrooms with shared bathroom facilities (typical of most inland pubs) with huge potential to renovate and improve occupancy.
o 2 double bedrooms with separate small living room and fireplace - could be used as patron accommodation, or owner/manager residence
o 2 bedroom, self-contained demountable separate to pub - patron accommodation or owner/manager residence.
- Comprehensive list of inventory available.
- Setback 40m off the Black Stump Way that has recently created a fully-sealed alternative route to the Newell Hwy - hence home to many nomad and covid-city escapees
- Freehold property title
- Includes business, liquor and trading licenses etc
Located in the heart of Tambar Springs. A small village which is home to the oldest ANZAC Memorial in Australia. The region is thriving with farming and mining operations. This business comes at a very reasonable price tag, due to the undervaluation of hospitality businesses in regional areas, though it has considerable upside with the boom in the domestic tourism. At just over 4 ½ hours from Sydney, it is close to Gunnedah, with large and popular areas like Tamworth, Mudgee, Dubbo and the Upper Hunter Valley all within 2hrs drive - a minor detour for the "destination" seekers.
Become a publican, a brewery enthusiast, a chef, a hotelier, and an entrepreneur with this unique opportunity, that also offers an idealic lifestyle in central NSW. The Royal Hotel is being offered as a "walk-in walk-out" business and freehold property at an affordability that is less than a single bedroom apartment in the big smoke! A fantastic opportunity awaits the new owner/s of this renovated business to not only generate a reasonable income, but live in and be a part of relaxed rural community, with oh so much space to connect with the beautiful environment around you. Inspections are highly recommended.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503917890Last Updated: 30 Oct 2021