80 Thornton Street
Raceview, QLD 4305
Onsite car parks
Tenanted Investment Details
Renewed 12 Year Lease - Recent $300K Tenant Contribution
- Renewed 12 year lease
- Fixed 3% annual rent increases
- Net Income $224,000 pa + GST
The property has the following key characteristics:
• Renewed 12 year lease to 2031 + options to 2051
• Kids ELC – Well established operator with 6 centres across QLD and VIC
• Expansive purpose built facility licensed for 118 places with new tenant funded outdoor play scape
• Raceview – Part of rapidly expanding western Brisbane corridor 30 km from CBD
• Strategic growth location – 350+ new townhouses being delivered in immediate precinct + proposed new Woolworths • anchored Shopping Centre
• 9 schools within 3 km radius of property
• Tenant pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax
• Lease secured by Director’s Personal Guarantees and Bank Guarantee equivalent to 3 months’ rent
• Fixed 3% annual rent increases
• Net Income $224,000 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 17 October at 2pm at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 503328082Last Updated: 15 Nov 2019