79-81 Liverpool Road,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Key property information
Contact agent to confirm the time and location
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 79-81 Liverpool Road
Train stations within 5 km of 79-81 Liverpool Road, Burwood, NSW 2134 Distance Burwood Station 1.1 km Croydon Station 1.4 km Strathfield Station 1.9 km Ashfield Station 2.3 km Homebush Station 2.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 79-81 Liverpool Road, Burwood, NSW 2134 Distance Waratah Mills Light Rail Station 3.8 km Arlington Light Rail Station 3.8 km Lewisham West Light Rail Station 3.9 km Dulwich Grove Light Rail 4.1 km Marion Light Rail Station 4.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 79-81 Liverpool Road, Burwood, NSW 2134 Distance Royal Sheaf Hotel, Burwood Rd 61 m Liverpool Rd Opp St Joseph's Primary School 72 m St Joseph's Primary School, Liverpool Rd 147 m Burwood Rd at Bligh St 148 m Burwood Rd Opp Ireland St 262 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
22 APARTMENTS & 1 RETAIL SHOP
- Boutique mixed-use building
- Flexible investment opportunity
- Fully leased gross income of $550,105pa*
Newly completed in late 2018, Empress Burwood is an exceptional investment opportunity of upmost quality, convenience and allure. Nestled within the largest commercial precinct in Sydney’s Inner West, Empress Burwood is ideally located just moments from the train station, bustling retail centre and an abundance of local amenities. This unique offering includes a total of 72.4% unit entitlement to the mixed use building, comprising 22 apartments and one ground floor retail in-one-line.
Empress, Burwood benefit from the following attributes:
- Boutique mixed-use building newly constructed in late 2018, allowing considerable depreciation benefits
- 22 apartments and 1 retail shop on offer in-one-line, representing 72.4% unit entitlement
- Flexible investment opportunity suitable for long term hold or individual sell down
- Fully leased gross income of $550,105 per annum*
- High yielding investment in rapidly growing location
- Architect designed building with high quality finishes and significant depreciation benefits
- Rapidly growing suburb with strong demand from both local and international residents
- Conveniently located moments from Burwood retail hub, Westfield and Burwood Station
Empress, Burwood will be sold via public auction at AuctionWORKS on Tuesday, 11 August 2020 (live stream and online bidding available)
For more information or to request access to the due diligence room, please contact the selling agents.
Property ID: 503608750Last Updated: 30 Jul 2020