780 Archer Road
Kialla, VIC 3631
by Expression of Interest
47.46ha (117.28 acres)
Map of 780 Archer Road
Outstanding Landholding Opportunity in the Tightly Held Shepparton Region
present for sale '100-110 River Road, Kialla' and '780 Archer Road, Kialla', an outstanding rural development opportunity in the tightly held Greater Shepparton region.
Situated 188 kilometres* north east of Melbourne, the Greater Shepparton district is
regarded the main service centre for the renowned Goulburn Valley, one of Australia's
key agricultural regions and rural lifestyle destinations. As economic growth continues
to flourish in this region, so does the expansion of this township and hence is a highly
desirable investment area.
'100-110 River Road'
• Total land size: 40.52 HA / 100.12 AC.
• Two certificates of title.
• Regular shaped, flat allotment, with 368m* wide frontage to River Road.
• Diversified development opportunity into potential Caravan and Camping Park,
rural residential living, low density residential and/or rural equine living, subject to council approval (STCA).
• An approved development strategy exists with relevant permits acquired in 2016.
'780 Archer Road'
• Total land size: 6.94 HA / 17.15 AC.
• One certificate of title.
• Prime positioning with 117m* frontage to Archer Road.
• (165m2*) 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, toilets, dining and family room.
• Quality shedding, including 160m2* workshop (8.45W* X 26.38L*).
• Versatile land, currently occupying a vineyard, offers further low density residential development opportunity (STCA).
The adjoining land sites present an opportunity to acquire versatile land, suited to a
broad range of uses (subject to necessary consents), in a highly sought-after precinct
8.5 kilometres* from Shepparton central.
The properties of '100-110 River Road' and '780 Archer Road' are available as a whole or in two separate lots by Expression of Interest.
* denotes approximately
Property ID: 503370882Last Updated: 21 Nov 2019