740-744 Mt Alexander Road,
Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
Contact the selling agents
Key property information
Expression of Interest
Map of 740-744 Mt Alexander Road
Train stations within 5 km of 740-744 Mt Alexander Road, Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039 Distance Moonee Ponds Station 581 m Ascot Vale Station 900 m Essendon Station 1.5 km Flemington Showgrounds Station 2.2 km Newmarket Station 2.2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 740-744 Mt Alexander Road, Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039 Distance 33-Moonee Ponds Junction/Pascoe Vale Rd (Moonee Ponds) 49 m 32-Moonee Ponds Junction/Pascoe Vale Rd (Moonee Ponds) 74 m Chaucer St/Ascot Vale Rd (Moonee Ponds) 305 m 34-Moonee Valley Civic Centre/Pascoe Vale Rd (Moonee Ponds) 372 m 35-Queens Park/Pascoe Vale Rd (Moonee Ponds) 531 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 740-744 Mt Alexander Road, Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039 Distance Alexandra Ave/Pascoe Vale Rd (Moonee Ponds) 140 m Moonee Ponds Interchange/Mt Alexander Rd (Moonee Ponds) 144 m McNae St/Dean St (Moonee Ponds) 241 m Chaucer St/Ascot Vale Rd (Moonee Ponds) 305 m Mt Alexander Rd/Kellaway Ave (Moonee Ponds) 345 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Moonee Pond's Most Prominent Corner
- Brand new 6 year lease to MVRC
- Significant 1,942sqm corner site
- Enormous development potential (STCA)
This hospitality institution occupies one of the most high profile sites in Moonee Ponds. Recently renovated, the hotel is primarily leased to Moonee Valley Racing Club (MVRC), and features a large gaming room (with 80 gaming machines), segregated sports bar/TAB facility and spacious bistro dining room over the basement and ground levels.
Accessible via a separate entrance from Mt Alexander Road, the first floor consists of approximately 777sqm of well-appointed office space and is currently presented as two office suites.
Just 6km north-west of the Melbourne CBD, this strategic landholding occupies a prime 1,942sqm* site on the corner of Mt Alexander Road and Dean Street, with close to 21,000 vehicles passing daily.
Underpinned by a brand new 6-year lease to a blue chip tenant, of which over 85% of income is derived, the freehold investment offers genuine security as well as repositioning potential with its favourable Activity Centre zoning.
Investment highlights include:
• Established hospitality venue, licensed for 80 electronic gaming machines
• High profile corner location with exposure to nearly 21,000 passing vehicles per day
• Located 6km from the Melbourne CBD within the Moonee Ponds Activity Centre
• Moonee Ponds has grown exponentially in the past decade with its resident population expected to nearly double to around 30,000 by 2041
• Significant 1,942sqm* site with enormous development potential (STCA)
• Unrivalled connectivity to wider Melbourne area with two major arterials and is well serviced by all modes of public transport
• Underlying zoning of Activity Centre under the Moonee Valley Planning Scheme
• Brand new 6-year lease to Moonee Valley Racing Club
• Over 85% of income derived from Moonee Valley Racing Club
• High exposure (100m frontage) to Mt Alexander Road and Dean Street
• Secured income growth with fixed annual rental increases
• Current Net Income of $845,404 p.a. + GST
Invest for the long term or re-develop for the future.
Property ID: 503830770Last Updated: 17 Jun 2021