73 Highfields Road
Highfields, QLD 4352
Tenanted Investment Details
Newly Built Childcare Centre – QLD’s 2nd Fastest Growing Area
- 10 year lease to 2028
- Minimum 3% annual rent increases
- Net Income $184,370 pa + GST
The property has the following key characteristics:
• 10 year lease to 2028 + options to 2048
• Imagine Early Learning – Longstanding operator, strong track record with 30+ years’ experience
• Impressive facility licensed for 90 places
• Newly built in 2018 offering significant depreciation benefits
• Strategic ‘precinct’ location adjacent to Mary MacKillop Catholic School, approved Aldi, Woolworths, McDonald’s and Highfields Tavern
• Highfields – Rapidly expanding urban hub ranked as second fastest growing area in QLD 2016
• Toowoomba – Second largest inland City in Australia, population of 134,037
• Tenant pays all usual outgoings including Land Tax and Management Fees
• Lease secured by 3 month Bank Guarantee and Directors Personal Guarantee
• Minimum 3% annual rent increases
• Net Income $184,370 pa + GST
The property is for sale by way of Cushman & Wakefield Investment Auction if not sold prior. The Auction will be conducted on Thursday 17 October at 2pm at the Cushman & Wakefield Sydney Office, located on Level 22, 1 O’Connell Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
Prospective purchasers and interested parties will have access to remote bidding facilities in both Brisbane and Melbourne.
Should you have interest in bidding on the property from one of these locations, please liaise with the exclusive agents.
Property ID: 503328558Last Updated: 13 Nov 2019