71 Mackie Road,
Mulgrave, VIC 3170
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of 71 Mackie Road
Train stations within 5 km of 71 Mackie Road, Mulgrave, VIC 3170 Distance Westall Station 2.2 km Springvale Station 2.7 km Clayton Station 3.3 km Sandown Park Station 3.6 km Noble Park Station 4.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 71 Mackie Road, Mulgrave, VIC 3170 Distance Mackie Rd/Springvale Rd (Mulgrave) 112 m Miles St/Springvale Rd (Mulgrave) 223 m Seaview Cres/Springvale Rd (Mulgrave) 428 m Wilma Ave/Springvale Rd (Mulgrave) 612 m Wellington Rd/Springvale Rd (Mulgrave) 663 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
YOUR NEXT SECURELY LEASED BLUE CHIP TENANTED INVESTMENT
- LEASED WITH OPTIONS UNTIL 2040
- RETURNING $65,205 PER ANNUM ++
- SUBJECT TO 3.5% INCREASES ANNUALLY
This blue chip commercial investment is leased on an initial ten (10) year term until August 2030, with further options until 2040 and is subject to 3.5% rental increases annually.
This securely leased, dual story, freehold blue chip investment is situated in the heart of Mulgrave. The property itself is not only surrounded by a large loyal residential catchment, but also by trusted commercial office tenants such as Audi, Beacon Lighting, Vic Roads, Moffat, Mercedes-Benz, and Kmart's Head Office.
Operated by multi venue operators with an extensive and proven track record, 'Mackie Mulgrave' has undergone a comprehensive renovation and refurbishment to present as the blue chip commercial investment it is today.
Key highlights of this securely tenanted blue chip investment include;
- Prominently positioned on a key corner landholding of 186sqm* situated in the tightly held Mackie Road Shopping Strip
- Dual story freehold offering 178sqm* of building area with access to eleven (11) on-street car parks
- Offering over 37 metres* of combined street frontage to Mackie Road and Medoro Grove with additional rear laneway access
- Securely leased to experienced and successful multi venue operator with a passing net rental of $65,205 per annum plus GST and outgoings
- Ten (10) year initial lease expiring 31st August 2030, with a further two (2) additional five (5) year optional terms and is subject to 3.5% increases annually
- The property is secured by a six (6) month bank guarantee & director's guarantee further safeguarding the investment
- Favourable Commercial 1 Zoning (C1Z) allowing for multi-level development potential (STPA)
- Positioned on the doorstep of the Monash Freeway, Eastlink, Wellington Road, Ferntree Gully Road, Springvale Road, Princess Highway and Blackburn Road
For Sale via On Site Public Auction on Friday 12th of November 2021 at 1pm.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Property ID: 503925294Last Updated: 15 Oct 2021