708 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of 708 Elizabeth Street
Train stations within 5 km of 708 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Flagstaff Station 1.1 km Melbourne Central Station 1.2 km North Melbourne Station 1.5 km Parliament Station 1.7 km Southern Cross Station 1.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 708 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 9-Haymarket/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 1 m 12-Flemington Rd/Peel St (North Melbourne) 169 m 11-Queensberry St/Peel St (North Melbourne) 212 m 10-Royal Melbourne Hospital/Royal Pde (Parkville) 282 m 14-Royal Melbourne Hospital/Flemington Rd (North Melbourne) 320 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 708 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Melbourne University/Pelham St (Carlton) 204 m 14-Royal Melbourne Hospital/Flemington Rd (North Melbourne) 320 m Royal Melbourne Hospital/Grattan St (Parkville) 357 m Lincoln Square/Bouverie St (Carlton) 378 m Melbourne University/Royal Pde (Parkville) 407 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Carlton Corner – Permit Approved
- Permit approved for a 22-levels
- Gateway site with prominent view lines
- Easy access to public transport
The site is for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 28 April 2021 at 2pm.
A rare opportunity to secure an unrepeatable permit approved development site on a prime corner site, being the gateway to the iconic Melbourne CBD.
Key highlights of the property are as follows:
• Permit approved for a striking 22 level building.
• Existing permits in place for multiple development outcomes.
• Total permitted GFA of approximately 6,533 sqm*
• Prime gateway location on the prominent corner of Elizabeth Street and Pelham Street, on the border of the Melbourne CBD, Parkville and Carlton.
• The property is positioned in the heart of the Parkville National Economic and Innovation Cluster (NEIC) and surrounded uses featuring prominently in Melbourne’s economy.
• The completion of the Metro Tunnel project will directly link the property into the rail network, provided greater accessibility and linkage across the city
• The property would suit a variety of future uses, including residential, offices, build-to-rent and student accommodation (STCA).
* Denotes approx
For more information please contact the Colliers team below.
0433 196 452
0402 678 888
0419 528 540
Property ID: 503786246Last Updated: 17 Jun 2021
Contact Agent620 Little Bourke Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent423 & 425 Elizabeth Street,Melbourne, VIC 3000
Contact Agent178-182 Rosslyn Street & 103-113 Stanley Street,West Melbourne, VIC 3003