706/65 York Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
EOI Closing 28 May 2020
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 706/65 York Street
PREMIUM CORNER OFFICE IN A CLASSIC ART-DECO BUILDING!
- One of Sydney's most admired buildings
- Enviable corner positioning
- Stylish and functional fitout
- Premium commercial suite with Art Deco charm
- Set in one of Sydney's most admired buildings
- Professional, impressive and efficient workspace
- Enviable corner positioning with excellent light
- Three window frontages spanning 28m approx.
- Stylish and functional fitout with high ceilings
- Mixture of offices and open plan work spaces
- Internal kitchen facilities and integrated storage
- Flexible layout suitable for variety of businesses
- Easy access to male & female bathroom amenities
- Stately building with an imposing street presence
- Exquisite Art Deco Palazzo style built circa 1930
- Striking main lobby area with high spec finishes
- Quality services including 3 newly renovated lifts
- Excellent location near Wynyard and Barangaroo
- Close to Martin Place and George Street Light Rail
- Walking distance to Circular Quay and Town Hall
- Surrounded by quality restaurants, bars and cafes
- Popular, prestigious and tightly held location
LOT DETAILS AND SIZE
Suite 706, Lot 22 - 123 sqm approx.
Strata levies $4,828/qtr approx.
Council rates $527/qtr approx.
Water rates $24/qtr approx.
Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday, 28 May 2020
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503532914Last Updated: 22 May 2020