667 Seaham Road,
Nelsons Plains, NSW 2324
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Map of 667 Seaham Road
A Rural Family Lifestyle with an Income
It offers at the front of the property great vehicle access, a stunning fully renovated four-bedroom home with turnabout driveway and has been finished with class throughout with large living areas. There is plenty of space for the family cars with a triple garage and separate accommodation for workers and/or guests. Out the back provides a serene backdrop with a great entertaining area featuring a risen covered deck with a stunning outdoor kitchen overlooking the in-ground pool and farmlands.
The poultry farm is contracted with Bartter Enterprises and consists of four tunnel ventilated sheds with a total internal area of 5202 square metres providing a capacity of 100,000 birds per batch (based on 19.30 birds per square metre), averaging 5.1 batches per year. This property is also super attractive with its location being 20mins to Newcastle airport, and just 30mins to Newcastle, Maitland & the pristine waters of Nelson Bay.
I am extremely honoured and excited to be offering this fantastic rural business to market, as properties like this do not come along very often, let alone in such a central location. You can have the rural quiet lifestyle with your Chicken Farm at the rear of the property.
The property is perfectly positioned to benefit from the peace and tranquillity of the natural landscape while still being within a short drive of the conveniences of town. The CBD of Raymond Terrace is less than 8 minutes away, while the retail and entertainment hub of Stockland Green Hills and the soon to be opened new Maitland Hospital is all at your fingertips.
Key Features include:
- Beautiful main bedroom with built-in robes, ceiling fans and incredible ensuite
- All rooms are spacious with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Amazing laundry with loads of cupboard space
- Separate guest or workers accommodation with spilt system air conditioner
- Generous storage space in the hallway and entrance
- Open plan kitchen, and dining room
- Formal study/5th bedroom
- Formal lounge room
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Vinyl flooring throughout and carpet in the bedrooms
- Drive thru covered front portico entry
- Full length undercover veranda area along the back of the house
- Beautiful in-ground salt water swimming pool with outdoor entertaining BBQ area
- Incredible backyard providing plenty of space for the kids to play
- 3 car garage offering ample amounts of additional room
So dont delay call today to arrange your private inspection.
Approximate travel time:
Newcastle (30 minutes)
Newcastle Airport (20 minutes)
Maitland (30 Minutes)
Nelson Bay (40 minutes)
Sydney (2 hours)
Disclaimer. "We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations"
Property ID: 503666190Last Updated: 30 Nov 2020