66 & 75, 12 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, WA 6000
Key property information
Map of 66 & 75, 12 St Georges Terrace
Train stations within 5 km of 66 & 75, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 Distance McIver Station 599 m Perth Station 761 m Elizabeth Quay Railway Station 848 m Claisebrook Station 1.3 km East Perth Station 1.9 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 66 & 75, 12 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 Distance St Georges Tce Stand A C D (Before Victoria Av) 35 m Hay St Victoria Avenue Red CAT 7 80 m St Georges Tce Stand B E F (After Irwin St) 103 m Murray St Royal Perth Hosp Red CAT 26 229 m St Georges Tce Stand O P (After Irwin St) 247 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
High Quality Perth CBD Offices
- Excellent Natural Light
- Rare Fully Fitted CBD Offices
- Exceptional River Views
Configured as a single tenancy with an internal strata area of 291sqm with 2 secure undercover car parking bays, these fully fitted offices present as an outstanding opportunity for an owner occupier or investor to purchase a premium CBD office with excellent natural light and expansive Swan River views.
The modern and functional layout comprises a board room, meeting room, a copier / server room, 6 perimeter offices, a breakout room together with an open plan area with 19 workstations.
12 St Georges Terrace occupies a sought-after CBD address located directly opposite the Duxton Hotel, Perth Concert Hall and within walking distance to Perth's main legal, business and retail precincts.
- Building Lobby currently undergoing a significant refurbishment.
- Southern aspect providing outstanding river views.
- Short distance to State and Federal law courts.
- Rear access to secure car park off Hay Street.
- Conference and End of trip facilities available within the building.
- Easy access to freeways, bus and train services.
- Full height windows providing excellent natural light.
- Council Rates: $7,500 pa (approx.)
- Water Rates: $4,450 pa (approx.)
- Strata levies: $24,800 pa (approx.)
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents MMJ Real Estate Perth or LJ Hooker Commercial Perth.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503804930Last Updated: 13 May 2021
More properties from LJ Hooker Commercial - Perth