6575 Natimuk-Hamilton Road,
Balmoral, VIC 3407
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Key property information
Map of 6575 Natimuk-Hamilton Road
‘WILLAH’ – A WESTERN DISTRICT MIXED LIVESTOCK OPPORTUNITY
- Total land size of 2,085Ha*
- Broad-acre mixed livestock grazing
- 22,000 dse* capacity
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING FRIDAY 10 JUNE 2022 AT 4:00 PM
Comprising a total land size of 2,085 Hectares* (5,153 Acres*), the Property is strategically located on the fertile plains to the west of the Grampian Ranges, 80 kilometres* south of Horsham and 60 kilometres* north of Hamilton, in one of Victoria’s most admired farming districts.
‘Willah’ is a picturesque breeding and fattening livestock property with support cropping, in a prized location, featuring some spectacular Grampians views across outstanding pastures, remanent redgums and the Yarramyljup Creek, with a north-easterly aspect of generous scale offering enviable productivity, ease of management, reliability and diversity. Rarely do investment opportunities of this calibre become available.
Key investment highlights include:
• A large-scale holding in one contiguous parcel
• 85%* (1,770 Ha*) is considered arable and over 95%* (1,980 Ha*) is grazable
• 85%* has undergone an extensive permanent pasture renovation and fertiliser program
• Reliable 615 millimetre average annual rainfall – CBRE reliability of 77%
• Gentle topography and consistent soil types provide diversity and are ideally suited to meat sheep, wool production, beef cattle with support cropping
• The farming infrastructure including, heavy vehicle access, fencing, laneway systems, livestock working yards, shearing shed, machinery shedding and water supply in each paddock allows for an efficient, productive, reliable and convenient operation
• Extensive production capability with estimated annual productivity to support 22,000 dse* (11.5 dse/Ha*)
A FULL INFORMATION MEMORANDUM IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
+61 0429 557 0...
+61 0418 512 4...
+61 0438 662 134
Property ID: 504068875Last Updated: 19 May 2022