64 Nottle Road
Ward Belt, SA 5118
Free Range Broiler Chicken Farm
- Regular and consistent income
- Ideal for owner occupiers or investors
- Highly automated farm
The farm comprises:
• 9 hectares (approx.) of land. The land surrounding the poultry sheds is cropped by a nearby share farmer.
• Seven climate-controlled, tunnel ventilated broiler chicken sheds with external ‘range areas’ for the birds. These areas are irrigated and treed.
• The total production area is 9,460 sqm (approx.).
• A four-bedroom, solid brick house, ideal for a family or farm manager.
• Additional infrastructure includes; water storage tanks, implement shed, generator shed, storage shed and feed silos.
• Mains water, three phase electricity and bottled gas are connected to the property.
• Well located with respect to Adelaide and its expanding northern suburbs.
• Operating plant and equipment to be sold with the property.
The owner rears free-range broiler chickens for one of Australia’s major chicken processing companies under a formal Free Range Broiler Chicken Contract.
Meron Farm would suit an owner-occupier looking to run the farm themselves or alternatively, an investor who wishes to appoint a manager to operate the farm. The property occupies a prime position in a popular ‘lifestyle’ location close to the amenity of the major centre of Galwer as well as the Barossa Valley.
The farm features a strong cashflow. Parties interested in obtaining financial information must sign a Confidentiality Agreement. Please contact the agents for more information.
Property ID: 503327410Last Updated: 17 Oct 2019