63 Light Square,
Adelaide, SA 5000
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 63 Light Square
High Profile Redevelopment Opportunity
This regularly shaped, historically significant property comprises a superb high-profile regular site of some 907sqm situated on the western side of Light Square with Parkview outlooks.
Improvements comprise an attractive 4 Level building with a beautiful heritage facade.
This location in the western quadrant of the Adelaide CBD is undergoing unprecedented growth due in part to the new Royal Adelaide Hospital, the development of the Biomedical Precinct along North Terrace, and the continuing expansion of the Universities. The property is also near Adelaide’s renowned Central Market and Chinatown Precinct and a short distance from the CBD Core.
The property offers so many options including partial or total refurbishment or potential to utilise existing improvements to incorporate into multi rise residential, commercial or mixed-use development within the Capital City Zone (subject to usual consents).
63 Light Square is one of the last remaining underdeveloped sites on Light Square and we highlight the key features below:
• Outstanding western CBD site of 907sqm* with rear laneway access
• Close walking distance to retail and hospitality precincts, new Royal Adelaide Hospital, bio-medical precinct, Universities and Adelaide Convention Centre
• Frontage of 20.12 metres to Light Square
• Easterly aspect will provide superb views over Light Square and city skyline
• Holding income from two standing tenants
• Flexibility with current lease arrangements to unlock the property at any time
• Capital City Zoning with prescribed height limits of 53 metres
The property is offered for sale by Private Treaty.
For more information, or to arrange an inspection of the property, please contact David Buenfeld 0416 045 675
Property ID: 503430670Last Updated: 2 Apr 2020