63-69 City Road,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Key property information
Map of 63-69 City Road
Train stations within 5 km of 63-69 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006 Distance Flinders Street Station 454 m Southern Cross Station 1.1 km Melbourne Central Station 1.2 km Flagstaff Station 1.4 km Parliament Station 1.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 63-69 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006 Distance 17-Southbank BVD/Sturt St (Southbank) 221 m 17-Sturt St/Southbank BVD (Southbank) 236 m 14-Arts Precinct/St Kilda Rd (Southbank) 311 m 14-Arts Centre/St Kilda Rd (Southbank) 337 m 115-Casino/Southbank/Queens Bridge St (Southbank) 372 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 63-69 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006 Distance Kavanagh St/Southbank BVD (Southbank) 85 m City Rd/Southbank BVD (Southbank) 189 m Victorian Arts Centre/Southbank BVD (Southbank) 291 m Victorian College of the Arts/Southbank BVD (Southbank) 358 m 115-Casino/Southbank/Queens Bridge St (Southbank) 372 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST IS NOW CLOSED
- Dual fronted landholding of 915sqm
- Permit approved for a 15,712sqm building
- Within Melbourne’s vibrant Arts Precinct
Key details of the opportunity include:
· A high-profile development approved landholding with dual street frontages to City Road and Fawkner Street.
· Permit allows for a 30-level building (15,712sqm GFA) featuring quality façade design and excellent view corridors.
· Highly flexible Capital City Zoned site allowing for an array of uses including residential, office, build-to-rent, co-living and hotel accommodation (STCA).
· Positioned within a world-class development hub underpinned by surrounding residential and mixed-use projects that have transformed Southbank into a thriving activity precinct.
· One of Melbourne’s most densely populated and highly trafficked locales, home to over 18,000 residents, 45,000 workers and 80,000 visitors every day.
· Situated within walking distance to the city’s finest destinations – Yarra River Promenade, Botanic Gardens, Crown Entertainment Complex, Sporting Precinct and the Melbourne CBD.
· Adjacent to the Melbourne Arts precinct which is set to directly benefit from the $1.46 billion government-funded transformation
· An exceptional opportunity to acquire one of the last remaining sites in the premium pocket of Southbank
Expressions of Interest is now CLOSED
*Acting under instructions from Liquidators Pitcher Partners*
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
Peter Harper | 0412 560 246
Nick MacFie | 0415 673 197
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
· Dual fronted landholding of 915sqm
· Permit approved for a 15,712sqm building
· Within Melbourne’s vibrant Arts Precinct
Property ID: 503842030Last Updated: 22 Jul 2021
More properties from JLL - Melbourne