621 Hay Street Mall
Perth, WA 6000
Contact Selling Agents
Prime Hay Street Mall Investment
- Prime freehold retail building
- Prominent 5.87m retail mall frontage
- First time offered in over 50 years
Originally constructed in 1896, the former Sholl's building has been home to a wide variety of uses such as solicitors, tailors, medical practitioners, dressmakers and more recently Wilson Fabrics for many decades.
Today the property is ideally situated amongst some of the largest high profile national, multi-national and international brands such as David Jones, Pottery Barn, WestElm, Commonwealth Bank, Nike and Telstra etc.
Whilst benefiting from the high exposure of the Hay Street Mall, the property is located in the historic heart of the Perth CBD with connectivity to the State buildings, Perth Town Hall, the newly constructed City of Perth library and recently completed QT hotel Perth.
Key Highlights include;
– Prime freehold retail building
– 89sqm* NLA ground floor (307sqm* total building NLA)
– Prominent 5.87m* retail mall frontage
– First time offered in over 50 years
– Excellent CBD connectivity
The property is offered for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 4 December 2019 at 2pm (AWST).
Property ID: 503386214Last Updated: 6 Nov 2019