618 Young Street, Albury, 618 Young Street,
Albury, NSW 2640
Please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Key property information
Map of 618 Young Street, Albury, 618 Young Street
Train stations within 5 km of 618 Young Street, Albury, 618 Young Street, Albury, NSW 2640 Distance Albury Railway Station 854 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 618 Young Street, Albury, 618 Young Street, Albury, NSW 2640 Distance David St After Wilson St 386 m Schubach St at Chambers Av 431 m The Scots School/Perry St (Albury (NSW)) 508 m Schubach St at Rau St 559 m Chambers Ave/Electra St (East Albury (NSW)) 615 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Convenience Centre with 10 year WALE
- Newly opened, dual tenanted Harris Farm
- Anchored by 4,453sqm Harris Farm Markets
- Current Net Income of $1,847,291 p.a.
Located on the New South Wales and Victorian border is a major regional city comprising the cities of Albury and Wodonga. Situated on the border the two combine to form Australia’s 13 th largest non-capital city with nearly 95,000 residents 1 . The major regional city is forecasted to achieve a population of over 126,000 by 2036 an average annual growth rate of 1.64%.
• Brand New Daily-Needs and Convenience Based Retail Investment
• Secure Income Stream with a WALE (by area) of 9.88 years
• Significant Depreciation Benefits – full refurbishment completed in 2020
• Anchored by Harris Farm Markets’ Flagship store (Largest in their portfolio of 29 stores)
• High-Profile 14,250sqm Corner site, situated in the heart of Albury-Wodonga
• Fixed annual rent reviews, providing guaranteed income growth
• Albury-Wodonga is Australia’s 13th largest non-capital city
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 4.00pm (AEST) Thursday 22 nd April 2021
Property ID: 503785206Last Updated: 8 Apr 2021