618-630 & 632 Elizabeth Street & 278-284 Queensberry Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Three (3) Landmark CBD Sites within the Health, Biomedical & Education Precinct
- PERMIT APPROVED CBD SITE
- COMBINED 2,031M²* LAND HOLDING
- THREE ENORMOUS STREET FRONTAGES
- Super prime, northern corridor locality where unparalleled growth is underpinned by countless student accommodation, hotel, residential and commercial high-rise developments
- Neighbouring owners and occupiers including leading biotech public company CSL, leading public health care provider Melbourne Health, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre, The Royal Women's Hospital and The Royal Children's Hospital
- Ultimate flexibility due to the property's Capital City Zoning, offering an endless scope of development outcomes including build-to-rent hotel, student accommodation hotel, retail, residential, office, owner occupation or mixed-use development
- Prominent triple frontage of 129m* to Elizabeth Street, Queensberry Street and Berkeley Street with fantastic pedestrian and vehicular access
- Metres from the forthcoming Parkville Station and $250million* Queen Victoria Market Redevelopment Project, significantly reinvigorating the suburb profile
- Direct route of approximately 24-minute travel time to Melbourne International Airport, commencing with boulevard heritage tree-lined Elizabeth Street
- Multiple income stream investment opportunity, with an unparalleled scope to add-value, invest or develop
- Direct access to all modes of public transport including the forthcoming Parkville Station, Melbourne Central Station, tram routes along Elizabeth Street and Swanston Street and CBD bus links
- Set to benefit from 91,000* RMIT University students at your doorstep, in addition to 54,000* students at The University of Melbourne, ranked Australia's No.1 University
- An extremely rare opportunity to capitalise on the extensive development in the northern pocket and acquire a timeless asset
- The North of Melbourne's CBD has become the city's most developed and most lived in precinct
618-630 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
- Extensive double frontage of 67.9m* to Elizabeth Street and Berkeley Street
-Ground floor retail with first floor office, totalling a building area of 1,613m²*
-Five (5) car parks on site
-Substantial land holding of 1,367m²*
-Permit approved for 17 storeys of mixed-use development
632 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
- 2-storey office building of 214m²* occupying a land holding of 294m²*
- Four (4) car parks on site
- Dual street frontage via Elizabeth and Berkeley Street
278-284 Queensberry Street, Melbourne
- Super prime corner site with combined frontage of 46.8m* to Queensberry Street and Berkeley Street
- 2-storey character filled retail/office building occupying building area of 624m²*
- Prime corner landholding of 370m²* in the heart of the Melbourne University Precinct
618-630 & 632 Elizabeth Street & 278-284 Queensberry Street, Melbourne are offered For Sale Individually or In One Line via International Expressions of Interest closing Friday 6 May at 12pm.
To arrange an inspection or for more information please contact Colliers Sales Team as the exclusive selling agents.
Oliver Hay | +61 419 528 5...
Trent Hobart | +61 433 196 4...
John Marasco | +61 412 211 0...
Property ID: 504048191Last Updated: 21 May 2022