601/50 York Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
EOI Closing 20 Aug 2020
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 601/50 York Street
Train stations within 5 km of 601/50 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Town Hall Station 349 m St James Station 373 m Martin Place Station 409 m Wynyard Station 461 m Museum Station 850 mPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 601/50 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Pyrmont Bay Light Rail Station 822 m Convention Light Rail Station 830 m The Star Light Rail 992 m Exhibition Light Rail Station 1 km Paddy's Markets Light Rail 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 601/50 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance QVB, York St, Stand E 37 m King St Before George St 86 m QVB, Market St, Stand F 106 m Clarence St at Council Pl 128 m Clarence St After Market St 135 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
CREATIVE COMMERCIAL SUITE WITH PENTHOUSE POSITIONING!
- Stylish and distinctive workspace
- High ceilings and pendant lighting
- Iconic heritage warehouse building
- Excellent strata office with creative finishes
- Charming, stylish and a distinctive workspace
- Penthouse positioning with warehouse features
- High ceilings and pendant lighting throughout
- Large east and west facing window frontages
- Exposed brick walls and plenty of natural light
- Quality fitout included with glass partitioning
- Impressive reception and client meeting area
- Two boardrooms with interconnecting access
- Mixture of offices and open plan workstations
- Scope to renovate and enhance creative features
- Easy access to kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Popular and iconic heritage building with 2 lifts
- Built c1885-1915 in Victorian Free Classical style
- Prominent main lobby with decorative finishes
- Enviable location near Wynyard and Town Hall
- Close to Barangaroo, Martin Place and St James
- Access to George Street via Temperance Lane
- Handy to Sydney's best restaurants and cafes
LOT AND SIZE DETAILS
Suite 601 - Lot 21 SP63152
Strata area - 233 sqm approx.
Strata levies - $8,740/qtr approx.
Council rates - $1,250/qtr approx.
Water rates - $34/qtr approx.
Expressions of Interest closing 3pm Thursday, 20 August 2020
Tim Noonan - 0416 286 129
Ben Kennedy - 0449 286 129
Noonan Property - 02 9231 6000
The above information has been furnished to us by a third party. Noonan & Co Pty Ltd trading as Noonan Property have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Figures may be subject to change without notice.
Property ID: 503603658Last Updated: 6 Aug 2020