60 Holstons Road,
Driffield, VIC 3840
Key property information
Map of 60 Holstons Road
A highly productive dairy opportunity located in the Gippsland region of Victoria
Comprising 123.86* hectares (306* acres), the Property offers an operationally efficient layout and a proven history as a highly profitable, low input, pasture-based dairying enterprise.
KEY INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
• 123.86* hectare dairy operation comprising 8 Certificates of Title.
• Strategically located in one of Australia’s key dairy regions, renowned for its reliable annual rainfall (863* millimetres), productive fertile soils and excellent climatic conditions, ensuring efficient pasture production and year-round feed supply.
• Exceptionally developed farm with 3.28* kilometres of internal laneways servicing 49 paddocks. Each paddock features access to secure water. Concrete troughs are located in all paddocks.
• The Property has been renovated with high quality pastures including mixed perennial varieties.
• Excellent fit-for-purpose dairy infrastructure including an entirely modernised 30-unit swing over GEA dairy (May 2023), calf shed with Lely automated feeder, 9,100* litre milk vat, 300* cow yard and undercover vet/AI race.
• Currently supporting 235* milking cows and young stock.
• High quality support infrastructure including a hay shed, two machinery sheds and four silage pits.
• A four-bedroom, two-bathroom homestead set within established gardens featuring stunning rural views. Further accommodation includes a weatherboard cottage (two-bedroom).
• Conveniently located in proximity to Morwell, Traralgon and Warragul town centres, providing an array of amenities and services.
An Information Memorandum is available upon request.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 504441400Last Updated: 17 Nov 2023