6 Gould Street,
Osborne Park, WA 6017
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 6 Gould Street
Train stations within 5 km of 6 Gould Street, Osborne Park, WA 6017 Distance Glendalough Station 663 m Stirling Station 2.6 km Subiaco Station 3.5 km Daglish Station 4.1 km City West Station 4.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 6 Gould Street, Osborne Park, WA 6017 Distance Walters Dr After Gould St 38 m Hasler Rd After Gould St 174 m Scarborough Beach Rd After Harborne St 268 m Hasler Rd Before Parkland Rd 291 m Walters Dr Before Gould St 307 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Significant value-add opportunity for owner occupier, developer or investor.
6 Gould Street, Osborne Park represents an enormous value add opportunity to acquire a fully partitioned office building in Herdsman Business Park. The gross lettable area is approximately 2,016 sqm over two floors, and is situated on a large 3,305 sqm parcel of land.
Key Highlights Include;
- Rare opportunity to acquire a large freehold property in the Herdsman Business Park
- Land area of 3,305 sqm with a frontage of 30 meters to Gould Street
- Functional office improvements of 2,016 sqm (approx)
- 63 car parking bays
- Suit owner occupier or investor/developer
- Opportunity to refurbish and value add
- Falls within the Herdsman Glendalough Structure Plan with a proposed zoning of “Commercial/Business” with potential to develop up to 14 storeys
Buyers have the option to purchase the adjoining building, 4 Gould Street. The combined GLA is approximately 4,089 sqm, situated on a site area of 6,826 sqm.
Both buildings offer a tremendous value add opportunity with immediate potential for owner occupation, leasing and future redevelopment potential under the new Herdsman Glendalough Structure Plan.
A separate information memorandum is available on 4 Gould Street, Osborne Park.
For more information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Property ID: 503600450Last Updated: 22 Sep 2020