6 Ernest Clark Road,
Canning Vale, WA 6155
$3,200,000 + GST
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 6 Ernest Clark Road
HIgh Quality Office / Warehouse Facility
- Premium Grade Facility
- Semi Access and Container Drop Off
- Established Core Market
The property presents a premium grade opportunity to secure a freehold building in the tightly held Canning Vale industrial precinct. With limited supply pipeline and opportunities of this size, there lies an obvious opportunity to acquire or occupy this premium grade, highly functional industrial facility.
Key features include:
- Land Area: 3,200sqm – single freehold title
- Total Building Area: 2,162sqm
- Office Area: 264sqm over two levels – combination of open plan and offices
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with amenities on both levels
- Data cabling and power reticulation throughout
- Warehouse Area : 1,898sqm total warehouse area divided into two individual units
- Unit 1 - 1,573sqm / Unit 2 – 325sqm, (layout allows for easy division
- High clearance, clear span configuration
- Multiple roller door access points
- Full concrete yard and parking areas
- Onsite parking for 26 vehicles (5 undercover)
- Secure site with high quality secure garrison fencing & gates
- Multiple container drop off areas – specifically designed
- Undercover awning loading areas
- Landscaped, reticulated gardens
- 250AMPS power to the site
The site affords two double width cross overs allowing easy access from articulated vehicles off Ernest Clark Road. The site was designed specifically for semi trailer access allowing seamless access for container drop off / pick up and storage.
Canning Vale is a suburb in Perth’s southern industrial corridor, and is approximately 13 kilometres south of the Perth central business district. Canning Vale is recognized as one of Perth’s premier industrial estates due to its proximity to key arterial road networks and major infrastructure.
The property is available For Sale by Private Treaty – please contact exclusive selling agents to arrange a site inspection and to obtain a copy of the Information Memorandum.
Property ID: 503453226Last Updated: 2 Apr 2020