5799 Pacific Highway,
Mororo, NSW 2469
For Sale By Negotiation
Key property information
Map of 5799 Pacific Highway
OUTSTANDING MIXED RURAL/TOURISM BUSINESS FOR SALE.
Approximately 50 minutes to Ballina airport, 2 hours to the Gold Coast, and 20-30 minutes to the popular beaches of Iluka and Yamba. This growing business boasts direct access to the newly completed Pacific Highway allowing prominent exposure to passing trade.
Known as “The Peach Farm”, this property offers the following to prospective purchasers:
• A fully mature peach orchard, consisting of 3,300 trees protected by netting. Drip irrigation to all trees from the 2 farm dams.
• The orchard area plus 11 adjoining acres has been converted into a tourist park, where visitors can pick their own peaches, wander around the several fenced areas containing exotic and farm animals, which they can feed and pat in safety. An on-site café/dining area with large tables and undercover seating in a very peaceful rural setting. Visitors are charged an entry fee and can remain on the property for as long as they desire. Last year (2020), up to 600 people per day passed through the gates. It is especially attractive to the local populace for birthday parties and luncheons for families.
• The balance of the country is all arable and grows crops for hay baling and other farming pursuits.
• Other improvements consist of two large steel sheds – one has been converted into a very comfortable family home – the other for machinery storage.
• The farm is powered by off-grid solar system, with large storage battery facilities and generator back-up. This comfortably runs all buildings plus the café freezers, cool-room, lighting etc.
• Flood-free from river inundation.
The purchasers of this unique farm have the potential to capitalize on the current owner's hard work in establishing this enterprise, by way of several untapped business opportunities, which could include…… music festivals, on-site farm stay cabins and overnight caravan accommodation, to name just a few STCA.
Expenditure/income figures for 2020 -21 are available to genuine buyers on request. Highlighting the large investment to bring this property to its current standard, together with projected income for the next two years. The concept for the potential income of this property is all due to the foresight of its current owners.
Please direct any expressions of interest to Yamba Iluka Real Estate (02) 66 462400, or Ian Dunbar -0414 949 5...
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503904782Last Updated: 6 Dec 2021