560 Church Street,
Cremorne, VIC 3121
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Map of 560 Church Street
Train stations within 5 km of 560 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 Distance East Richmond Station 342 m Richmond Station 788 m Burnley Station 923 m South Yarra Station 1.1 km West Richmond Station 1.7 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 560 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 Distance 55-Adelaide St/Church St (Cremorne) 44 m 55-Gibbons St/Church St (Richmond) 75 m 54-Cotter St/Church St (Richmond) 115 m 54-Balmain St/Church St (Cremorne) 134 m 53-Howard St/Church St (Richmond) 372 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 560 Church Street, Cremorne, VIC 3121 Distance Opp 135 Alexandra Ave (South Yarra) 625 m 125 Alexandra Ave (South Yarra) 630 m Darling Gardens/Alexandra Ave (South Yarra) 635 m Chapel St/Alexandra Ave (South Yarra) 660 m Darling St/Alexandra Ave (South Yarra) 724 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
- Land bank or Develop (STCA)
- Iconic Site in Premium Location
- Substantial Improvements with Income
Steeped in history with an even brighter future, the property offers an unprecedented opportunity to enter the Cremorne market at scale and create something special in a unique and coveted part of Melbourne.
Originally part of the Bryant & May Factory, the property is a large city fringe landholding with substantial existing improvements. 560 Church Street occupies a central Cremorne position 3km* southeast of Melbourne’s CBD. Currently home to quality tenants including Nick Scali and Fitness First, the property offers substantial income and the flexibility to land bank an iconic island site.
Key features include:
- Landmark island site of 9,715 sqm* in premium Cremorne location
- Substantial existing improvements (7,634 sqm*) providing a range of outstanding tenancy areas
- Favourable Commercial 2 zoning capable of landmark staged development (STCA)
- Quality neighbours such as Red Energy, REA Group, Domain, NDIS, Seek, Carsales, to name a few
- Unique opportunity to buy large scale blue chip real estate in Melbourne’s most sought after city fringe precinct
- Estimated fully leased income of $2.45m p.a.*
- Major tenants Fitness First and Nick Scali
560 Church Street is offered for sale via an Expressions of Interest campaign closing 11 November 2021 at 5.00pm AEDT.
We highly recommend your consideration of this unique offer.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503926618Last Updated: 29 Nov 2021