56 Kenilworth Street
Morgan Park, QLD 4370
2.17ha (5.36 acres)
Tenanted Investment Details
YOU DESERVE THE BEST, GET A 9.47%* RETURN + OUTSTANDING TENANTS!
This exceptional long term investment features the following:
- Tenant: APN, owned by one of the worlds largest media companies, News Corp.
- Tenant: Norco, a 124 year old company with annual turnover of $590 million
- Lease: APN Print on 10+5 Year lease and Norco Co-cop on 3+3 Year lease
- Estimated net income of $521,299 net p.a. +GST and yield of 11%
- Two freestanding buildings with combined area 6,370m2* & massive 21,700m2* site
- Excellent access to the New England & Cunningham Highways, the state's inland north-south corridor and the major Sydney-Brisbane inland route
Located 130 kilometres south-west of Brisbane, the Southern Downs is a location of choice for business, investment and employment, the region's abundant industry diversity and transport infrastructure underpin its role as a major hub for South East Queensland's agricultural, manufacturing and food processing, health and aged care, tourism and transport.
Investments such as this with exceptional return’s & strong lease covenant’s are rarely available, contact EXCLUSIVE AGENT's, Paul Dugan, of Dugan & Co Property & Dan Dwan of Colliers International for an IM. *approx
Property ID: 503319598Last Updated: 17 Oct 2019