56 Breakfast Creek Road,
Newstead, QLD 4006
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Map of 56 Breakfast Creek Road
Train stations within 5 km of 56 Breakfast Creek Road, Newstead, QLD 4006 Distance Bowen Hills Station 508 m Exhibition Station 1.1 km Fortitude Valley Station 1.4 km Windsor Station 1.9 km Albion Station 2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 56 Breakfast Creek Road, Newstead, QLD 4006 Distance Breakfast Creek Rd at Riverpark 52 m Breakfast Creek Rd at Evelyn Street 220 m Abbotsford Rd at Montpelier Road 342 m Skyring Tce Near Cunningham St 399 m Wickham St at Knapp Street 412 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
For Sale - Trophy Mixed-Use Development Site - Newstead, Brisbane
- Large Land Area - 5,272sqm
- Prominent Location
- Flexible Mixed-Use Zoning
The site is located approximately two radial kilometres north east of the Brisbane CBD within walking distance to public transport and all the amenities of the popular Gasworks precinct. The site is prominently positioned as a “gateway” site on the main thoroughfare between the Brisbane CBD and the Airport.
Key highlights include:
- Located in Brisbane´s most desirable development destination - Newstead - Teneriffe - Fortitude Valley precinct, providing a high level of existing amenity
- Large land area of 5,272sqm* providing development opportunities of significant scale
- Flexible Mixed-Use Zoning with wide-ranging permissible uses including residential apartments, build-to-rent, aged care, retirement living, education, health care services, indoor sport and recreation, child care, office, shop, shopping centre, showrooms and theatre amongst other uses (STCA)
- Prominently positioned in a ´Gateway” location on the main thoroughfare between the Brisbane CBD and the Airport
- Elevated site with two street frontages including Breakfast Creek Road (~69 metres*) and Dunlop Street (~44 metres*)
For sale by Expressions of Interest closing 3pm 15 July 2021.
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503843754Last Updated: 18 Jun 2021
More properties from Savills - Brisbane