55-59 Main Road,
Toukley, NSW 2263
Expressions of Interest
Key property information
Map of 55-59 Main Road
Bus stops within 5 km of 55-59 Main Road, Toukley, NSW 2263 Distance Main Rd at Viewpoint Dr 130 m 78 Main Rd 172 m Main Rd Opp Viewpoint Dr 241 m Main Rd at Cross St 625 m Main Rd at Dunleigh St 863 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
LANDMARK WATERFRONT OPPORTUNITY, 3 TORRENS PLUS 26 STRATA TITLES ONLY 1 HOUR FROM SYDNEY!
- 5.5% NET RETURN
- $30,000 RENT PER WEEK
- A-GRADE TENANT
This exceptional 2,300m2 (approx.) new boutique hotel investment with endless opportunity is situated in the highly desirable location of Toukley, overlooking Tuggerah Lakes to the North and South. Impeccable taste and high quality construction has enabled an amazing, unique design to come to life in this Resort for a strong list of loyal and regular, local and travelling patrons who want to enjoy the lakeside location mid-way between Sydney and Newcastle Airports and in close proximity to Norah Head, plus a selection of incredible beaches located nearby including Soldiers Beach, Lakes and Pelican Point beaches.
Grow your hotel portfolio with a well-established and knowledgeable tenant or snap up this chance to expand your hospitality business into a highly regarded holiday destination at the gateway to the Central Coasts Northern Beaches! Close to the recently renovated Beachcomber Hotel and perched on the waterfront with sweeping views to the Watagan Mountains, this superb piece of Trophy real estate is certainly one opportunity that should not be missed.
Unlimited potential to make the hotel your family business and a tax deductible waterfront lifestyle. The opportunity exists to either retain the existing and well established operator as a secure Lessee or for an owner operator to take over this amazing cash flow business. Leaseback to include strong personal and bank guarantees on this very profitable hospitality business.
INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS AND KEY PROPERTY INFORMATION:
- Brand new construction (maximise depreciation)
- Formats comprising studios, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom and 4 bedroom apartments
- Boutique development - 28 furnished and fully self-contained large apartments with exceptional water views (lake to ocean)
- Adjoining building (#55) includes newly refurbished 8 studios and a Breakfast Cabana with outstanding views and alfresco area
- Total site area 2,038m2 (approx.), total building area 2,300m2 (approx.)
- 360 degree exceptional water views overlooking Tuggerah and Budgewoi Lake
- Located in a prime holiday destination for surrounding cities such as Sydney and Newcastle and International visitors
- 28 Onsite parking spaces within the hotel and 8 additional spots with the neighbouring property
- Luxury fixtures include a 20m lap pool, spa, sauna and steam room, lakeside breakfast cabana, barbeque and outdoor dining area
- Emphasising the outdoor areas and feeling of space, patrons eat and drink with vistas over the Central Coasts largest lake all the way to the Entrance, adjacent to the pool facilities on a manicured lawn
- 26 approved strata titled units (risk averse; can be sold and or managed separately if required)
- Main Road location and exposure
- Strategic location at the apex of the spit adjoining Tuggerah Lakes with majestic views to the North and South. Close to the Toukley and Wyong CBDs and within 10 minutes to the proposed Warnervale Town Centre and Railway Station, Wyong Railway Station and 55 minutes from Newcastle CBD and 1hr 10 mins to Sydney CBD
- Exclusive access to the Boat Ramp located beside the Resort, ideal for kayaking, fishing boats and jet ski adventures
Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please enquire and we will provide you with a full Information Memorandum and business figures are readily available if you are looking to express your interest.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to LJ Hooker Commercial Central Coast by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
Property ID: 504018971Last Updated: 22 Jun 2022