541 Graham Street,
Port Melbourne, VIC 3207
Key property information
Tenanted Investment Details
Expression of Interest
Map of 541 Graham Street
Train stations within 5 km of 541 Graham Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 Distance Southern Cross Station 2.3 km North Melbourne Station 2.7 km Flagstaff Station 2.9 km South Kensington Station 3.4 km Flinders Street Railway Station 3.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 541 Graham Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 Distance 128-Graham St/Light Rail (Port Melbourne) 1.1 km 127-North Port Station/Light Rail (Port Melbourne) 1.2 km 129-Beacon Cove/Light Rail (Port Melbourne) 1.3 km D18-Bourke St/Collins St (Docklands) 1.3 km D17-Merchant St/Collins St (Docklands) 1.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 541 Graham Street, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207 Distance Murphy Reserve/Williamstown Rd (Port Melbourne) 458 m Graham St/Williamstown Rd (Port Melbourne) 520 m Poolman St/Williamstown Rd (Port Melbourne) 538 m Opp 450 Williamstown Rd (Port Melbourne) 581 m Walter St/Graham St (Port Melbourne) 604 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
10 year Triple Net Lease to National Retailer
- New 10 year lease to National Tiles
- Improvements to be fully refurbished
- Invest/Landbank in high growth location
The 1.41 hectare property is to be fully redeveloped/ refurbished to provide 7,614 square metres* of GLA wholly leased to National Tiles on a new 10 year triple net lease.
- Brand new lease to National Tiles, returning $2,210,000 p.a. with fixed 3% annual increases
- Building of 7,614 sqm* comprising modern showroom, office & warehouse – to be fully redeveloped and refurbished
- 14,095 sqm* of Capital City zoned land with future development potential to 30m (8 Storey) height limit
- Triple net lease structure with no capital expenditure risk
- Strategic city fringe location with strong prospects for growth
- Excellent road network accessibility with 360-degree freeway access via West Gate Freeway and CityLink
- 200 metres* from recently completed Port Melbourne Secondary College, Woolworths and Dan Murphys
The property is being offered for Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday, 15 December at 3.00pm (AEST).
For further information, please contact Walter Occhiuto or Chris Jones of Dawkins Occhiuto.
Property ID: 503962890Last Updated: 26 Nov 2021