54 Horton Street,
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
$1.245 Million plus GST
Key property information
Map of 54 Horton Street
Vacant Possession Commercial Building
* Offered with vacant possession
* Land Zoning is B3 Commercial Core - very flexible uses.
* Outgoings: Council Rates $14,302 PA GST Exc (2020/2021 - Rateable Value $505,000), Building Insurance $ 3,033 PA GST Inc (2020/2021), Land Tax $ Nil On a single holding basis Total $17,335 PA GST Inc approx
* Freehold land area of 310 sqm approx - no strata
* Constructed upon the land is a two level commercial building offering a total lettable area of 186 sqm approx, comprising ground floor retail/office area of 129 sqm approx, and additional 56.4 sqm level 1 office.
* Busy main street location positioned close to Port Central Shopping Centre.
* Ideal for owner occupiers to secure in their SMSF and lease back to their own business.
* The property is air conditioned throughout and offers rear access plus rear onsite car spaces.
* Modern shopfront and extensive fit out comprising 3 offices/meeting rooms and built-in work station plus compiling table.
* Prime location in AAA grade Main Street CBD.
* Massive signage opportunity on facade, parapet and under awning signage light box.
* Estimated rental - $80,000 PA plus GST plus outgoings
* Call Luke Horton - 0417 406 414
Raine & Horne Commercial
Shop 3, 136 William Street, Port Macquarie
T : 02 6584 0544
Property ID: 503679270Last Updated: 5 Jul 2021
Contact AgentQuiksilver Byron Bay, 2 Jonson Street,Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Expressions of InterestByron Arcade, 13 Lawson Street,Byron Bay, NSW 2481
Contact Agent17-19 Prince of Wales Avenue, 17-19 Prince of Wales Avenue,South West Rocks, NSW 2431