54 Falconer Street,
Southport, QLD 4215
Key property information
Map of 54 Falconer Street
Train stations within 5 km of 54 Falconer Street, Southport, QLD 4215 Distance Monorail Main Station 2.5 km Mid Monorail Station 2.8 km Sea World Resort&Water Park Monorail Station 3 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 54 Falconer Street, Southport, QLD 4215 Distance Nerang St at West End Shops 350 m Light Rail Depot 1.7 km Gold Coast University Hospital 3 km Surfers Paradise, Cypress Ave 3.2 km Cavill Avenue 3.7 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 54 Falconer Street, Southport, QLD 4215 Distance Nerang St at West End Shops 350 m Blake St Near Alicia St 368 m Nerang St at Falconer Street 381 m Eileen Ave Near Beryl St 446 m Southport Medical Precinct 455 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Irreplaceable DA & BA Approved Opportunity catering for NDIS Participants.
The Site will be shovel ready in March 2021, offering;
* 708m2* of North East land
* Directly across from a parkland which can never be built out
* Strategic corner lot
Meticulously designed by Burleigh Design with both Development Approval and Building Approvals in place, with minor internal and external design amendments which provide compliance with;
1. Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) High Physical Support Platinum Level
2. Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) Improved Livability
3. Living Houses Australia (LHA) Platinum Level
4. Living Houses Australia (LHA) Gold Level
(Development Approval current until 26 February 2024 & Building Approval current until 30 October 2024)
The Development Approval comprises;
* 14 oversized units over 6 levels
* No basement design (at grade parking)
The Building Approval classifies as a 'class 2' building which;
* Was obtained prior to the new legislation coming into affect, therefore this building does not require a fire sprinkler system.
* Qualifies for the majority of the NDIS funding.
The site is located only 400m to the Light Rail Station and adjacent to the 'Queen Street Village' (under construction). Only minutes to the Spendelove hospital, Queen Street Medical Precinct and Ramsey Health Precinct, making it appealing both for NDIS and for those who wish to covert to a standard unit development.
The breakdown of units for NDIS participants are;
• 8 x 2 bedroom 1 Participant High Physical Support
(Maximum Gross Rent - $759,048 / $94,881 per unit)
• 1 x 2 Bedroom 1 Participant High Physical Support with OOA
(Maximum Gross Rent - $110,694 / $110,694 per unit)
• 5 x 2 bedroom 1 Participant Improved Livability
(Maximum Gross Rent - $254, 346 / $42,391 per unit)
Under the current NDIS Price Guide 2019-20, the building when fully let will have the ability to rent for $1,124,008 per annum. Providing a high yielding, government funded and secured investment opportunity.
This property is being offered to the public via private treaty, for further information please contact the exclusive listing agents.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. less
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503707422Last Updated: 28 Nov 2020
More properties from Kollosche - Broadbeach