52 & 54 Tamar Street,
Launceston, TAS 7250
Offers Over $1.375m
Key property information
Two Distinguished Heritage Terraces Leased To ASX Tenant
Both terraces feature generous floorplates with quality fixtures and fittings, full network wiring and a north eastern aspect ensuring a desirable light filled environment.
- Planned $11.5m upgrade to Albert Hall creating a state of the art Convention and Exhibition Space
- Directly next door to Launceston's newest hotel - 86 bed 'Verge Hotel'
- 200m from $250m UTAS development (under construction)
- Coveted 'Urban Mixed Use' zoning overlay
- Total gross building area 445m2
- 2 freehold titles comprising 486m2 land area
- Current income $65,070pa + 100% of Rates, Land Tax and Water Charges + GST
A perfect offering for astute buyers looking at long term growth, residential/mixed use conversion plus clear development upside over rear 100m2 carpark area for additional multi-level building envelope.
For further details please contact Blake Shepherd.
Property ID: 504070095Last Updated: 21 May 2022