50 Nitschke Road,
Bookpurnong, SA 5333
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 50 Nitschke Road
- 26.95* hectares planted varieties
- 7.03ML* water licence
- Excellent operational infrastructure
The Property is located 6* kilometres south of Berri, 16* kilometres north of Loxton and 247* kilometres north east of Adelaide.
Key investment highlights include:
• 26.95* hectares are currently planted to nectarines, peaches, apricots, plums, apriums, and pluots.
• Structural improvements include a storage shed, fertigation shed and workshop, river pumping infrastructure, water storage tanks, fertigation equipment including a 2000* litre mixing tank and associated injection and mixing pressure pumps.
• Access to irrigation water utilising water licence number SA578-1-10009 providing access to 5* megalitres Class 3a (high reliability) and 2.03* megalitres of Class 1 (stock and domestic).
• Site use approval of 400* megalitres (approval number 172128).
• Productive soil types comprising predominantly calcareous loam and sandy clay loams.
• Efficient transport logistics with all fruit currently processed and packaged at QFM Production Pty Ltd in Renmark, 28* kilometres from the Property.
FOR SALE BY EOI CLOSING THURSDAY 27 AUGUST 2020 AT 4:00PM (ACST)
+61 400 859 634
+ 61 418 809 849
* Denotes approximately
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503609290Last Updated: 30 Jul 2020