47A Wangara Road,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
Key property information
Map of 47A Wangara Road
Train stations within 5 km of 47A Wangara Road, Cheltenham, VIC 3192 Distance Southland Train Station 1.2 km Moorabbin Station 2.7 km Sandringham Station 2.9 km Patterson Station 3.6 km Hampton Station 3.6 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 47A Wangara Road, Cheltenham, VIC 3192 Distance Cloyne St/Bay Rd (Cheltenham) 226 m Reserve Rd/Bay Rd (Cheltenham) 322 m Middleton St/Bay Rd (Cheltenham) 349 m Avoca St/Bay Rd (Cheltenham) 401 m Hamlet St/Bay Rd (Cheltenham) 499 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Impressive Corporate Office Investment - Home To International Retailer
- High Profile Opportunity
- Bayside Business District Location
- Potential Rent $495K p.a net plus GST
The key attributes of this impressive investment include:
- Substantial 2 level corporate office building plus on-site car parking of 70 spaces
- Total Building Area: 1,648sqm with flexible open plan layout
- Total Current Rent: $365,580.00 per annum plus outgoings and GST.
- Leased to quality tenants comprising of New Balance Pty Ltd and Ability Plus Disability Services.
- Excellent transport amenities nearby with the immediate convenience of Southland Shopping Centre, Southland Station, ALDI Supermarket, Dan Murphy's and more.
New Balance Pty Ltd (Occupy 50% of the building)
- Current Rent: $253,000 per annum plus all outgoings (including Land Tax) and GST.
- Leased from July 2018 for 5 years plus options through to July 2028.
Ability Plus Disability Services Pty Ltd
- Current Rent: $112,486 per annum plus all outgoings (including Land Tax) and GST.
- Leased from July 2018 for 5 years with options through to July 2028.
* Both Tenants not subject to the Retail Lease Act.
Vacant part first floor office available for lease or owner occupation.
-Area: 435sqm approx. plus onsite parking.
Potential fully leased income: $495,000 per annum plus all outgoings and GST approx.
Cheltenham is a booming south eastern suburb 18km south-east of Melbourne CBD with a median house price of $1,162,000, (10.2% up since Sep 2020) and population forecast to grow 26.4% by 2041.
47A Wangara Road, Cheltenham presents an outstanding opportunity to acquire a highly impressive corporate office investment with the flexibility to occupy or re-lease a portion of the building while enjoying solid rental income from exceptional Tenants all located in a popular business/lifestyle precinct.
FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST CLOSING THURSDAY 28TH OCTOBER AT 3PM.
Property ID: 503920826Last Updated: 15 Oct 2021