479 Cuddyong Road,
Crookwell, NSW 2583
For Sale by EOI
Key property information
Map of 479 Cuddyong Road
Spanning 478* hectares, the property has a proven production history of carrying sheep, cattle and alpacas, with capacity to sustain 4,250* DSE or 8.8* DSE per hectare.
Currently the Property is carrying 2,700* alpaca as part of the renowned Millpaca Stud, one of Australia’s largest alpaca producers.
Previously the Property has carried 2,500* sheep and 100-150* cattle.
Water is secured by multiple sources including two bores, spring fed dams and Cooksvale Creek. Water is supplied to all 24* paddocks via dams and a reticulated trough system.
Located in renowned high rainfall grazing district, where the Bureau of Meteorology records at Crooked Corner indicates a long-term average annual rainfall of 790* millimetres.
Bellwood has been extensively developed with a full array of operational improvements required to operate cattle, sheep and alpaca enterprises, including:
• Three stand shearing shed, currently converted to two stand alpaca stands, which can be easily removed.
• Steel covered sheep yards
• Two sets of steel cattle yards
• Machinery shed & workshop
• Fodder complex with hay shed, bulk bunkers, silos & molasses tanks
• Storage sheds
• Chemical shed
• All weather access to working improvements
The efficient paddock layout is connected via an extensive laneway system allows for single labour unit livestock movements.
The architecturally designed weatherboard homestead is set in mature gardens and features:
• Spacious open plan kitchen & living room
• Four bedrooms ‐ including the master bedroom with ensuite, dressing room, and private verandah
• Formal Entrance Hall
• Library/office with polished blackbutt timber floors and french doors opening onto an outside patio area for entertaining ‐ with BBQ.
• Heating and cooling by:
- Two Chiminee Phillipe fireplaces & an Osburn slow combustion wood heater
- In the kitchen/family area there is under‐ floor heating
- 4 x Hitachi 2.5hp split system air conditioning units are positioned through the house.
- Ceiling fans (in most rooms)
• Lounge and Dining room
• NE facing sunroom
• Three bathrooms
• Enclosed north facing verandah
• Mainly double-glazed windows
• Polished blackbutt timber floors
• ‘Back to base’ security alarm
• Two 22,500* litre rainwater concrete tanks
• Two car attached garage with electric roller doors and undercover carport
• Concrete parking area and driveway
• Separate 2 car garage and garden shed
• Satellite internet connection
• Full underground garden and lawn bayonet type watering system on 11 metre grid system
• Garden orchard including peach, nectarines, and apple trees
• Vegetable Garden
The Property is conveniently located 33* kilometres north of Crookwell and 12* kilometres north-east of Binda.
Bellwood is being offered for sale by Expression of Interest closing, 4:00pm (AEDT) 4 February 2021, if not sold prior, with the vendor open to offers prior to the close of the EOI.
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please contact the below personnel:
Senior Director | LAWD
+61 428 481 423
Director | LAWD
+61 409 524 901
Property ID: 503715590Last Updated: 20 Jan 2021
More properties from LAWD