465A Pacific Highway,
Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 465A Pacific Highway
Train stations within 5 km of 465A Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450 Distance Sawtell 4.2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 465A Pacific Highway, Coffs Harbour, NSW 2450 Distance 539 Pacific Hwy 707 m Isles Dr Opp Industrial Dr 714 m Isles Dr at Industrial Dr 784 m Coffs Harbour - BP McDonalds 857 m 536 Pacific Hwy 920 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
‘Elements at Coffs’ Estate – Approved Residential Subdivision Development Site.
- 23.6ha* Total site area
- 3km* to the ocean
- 4km* to city centre
The subject property comprises an approved residential subdivision development site and offers the following characteristics:
- Significant 23.6ha* development site comprising the balance of the ‘Elements at Coffs’ estate. This area includes 5,840m2* which is proposed to be resumed by the NSW Roads & Maritime Service for the proposed Coffs Harbour Bypass.
- Opportunity to leverage off the existing brand, sales momentum and presence of the estate with 71 lots already delivered or in the process of titling
- Development Consent for 150 residential lots within 8 Stages, ranging in size from 457-3,642m2*, averaging 740m2*. The proposed 5,840m2* resumption will result in a loss of developable area and number of lots which can be delivered under the Development Consent. The Development Consent will need to be modified to take into account the resumption.
- Located within the town of Coffs Harbour on the mid-north coast of New South Whales, approximately 260km* south of the Gold Coast and 432km* north of Sydney.
- Located 1km* from the Coffs Harbour Education Campus (CHEC) which comprises Southern Cross University, North Coast TAFE and Coffs Harbour Senior College.
- Located 1km* from the Coffs Harbour Health Campus, a major referral hospital for the region
- Located 3km* from the Coffs Harbour Airport, providing frequent flights to domestic locations across Australia
- Located 4km* from the Coffs Harbour City Centre presenting retail, entertainment, employment and lifestyle amenities.
For further information please contact the Exclusive Agents on the details provided.
0420 487 427
0412 723 923
Property ID: 503181830Last Updated: 17 Sep 2020