457-459 Harris Street,
Ultimo, NSW 2007
Please contact agent
Key property information
Map of 457-459 Harris Street
Train stations within 5 km of 457-459 Harris Street, Ultimo, NSW 2007 Distance Town Hall Station 980 m John St Square Station 1.1 km Museum Station 1.2 km Central Station 1.2 km St James Station 1.3 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 457-459 Harris Street, Ultimo, NSW 2007 Distance Exhibition Centre Light Rail 230 m Wentworth Park Light Rail 363 m Convention Light Rail Station 416 m Paddy's Markets Light Rail 658 m Metro Light Rail 753 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 457-459 Harris Street, Ultimo, NSW 2007 Distance Harris St at Quarry St 52 m Harris St After Quarry St 69 m Harris St After Fig St 96 m Harris St Opp Powerhouse Museum 260 m Powerhouse Museum, Harris St 372 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Architect designed office building with residence & parking
- 3 minutes’ drive to the Sydney CBD
- Harris Street main road prominence
- Moments' to key amenity
Colliers and First National Pyrmont as the exclusively appointed joint agents are excited to offer for sale for the first time in 25 years this large two storey office building currently
configured as ground floor office entry and residence with the upper floor being open plan office space. Parking for 3 cars is on the subject site at the rear via a laneway.
The property benefits from the following features:
- Ample natural light from soaring ceilings, skylights, and windows at the front & rear
- A 10-metre frontage to Harris Street with advertising potential
- Ability to reconfigure into multiple tenancies with access from both the front & rear of the property.
- A site area of 239m² that has further development potential (STCA)
- A 3-minute drive to the Sydney CBD and easy walking distance to Darling Harbour, the International Convention & Exhibition Centre, Pyrmont village shops, the Star Casino and the light rail
- Vacant possession or a short term leaseback can be negotiated.
The building ideally suits an owner occupier looking for a central Sydney location and wanting to control accommodation costs or an investor wanting an attractive return and benefitting from major surrounding improvements.
The property is situated in the middle of the NSW Government’s major planning strategy known as the Ultimo / Pyrmont Peninsula Place Strategy which has an objective of encouraging more development and jobs.
The NSW Government announced in May 2021 that a new Metro Railway station will form part of the focus.
457-459 Harris St Ultimo is to be offered for sale via Auction on Thursday, 24 June 2021. For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact one of the exclusive listing agents
Property ID: 503825126Last Updated: 9 Jun 2021
More properties from Colliers - Sydney
Please contact agentLot 39, Suite 601, 60 York Street,Sydney, NSW 2000
Please contact agentLevel 7, 276 Pitt Street,Sydney, NSW 2000
For Sale120 Redfern Street,Redfern, NSW 2016