444 Greenhills Road,
Greenhills, WA 6302
Key property information
Map of 444 Greenhills Road
Greenhills Inn Bar & Cafe
The original hotel was built in 1906 by Mary Anne McMullen one of the first female publicans in Western Australia.
The Greenhills Inn is a unique tourist attraction in it's own right, offering a quirkiness and a sense of style and character that makes it a popular destination for many visitors.
This two storey hotel with its high ceilings, two grand dining rooms, open fire place and some original lead-light windows truly represents the essence of yesteryear and offering an idyllic rural lifestyle.
• Historical Hotel built in 1906
• Federation style 2 storey building
• Extensive renovations undertaken over the past years
• Exceptionally maintained property
• Upper level accommodation and guest lounge area
• Ground level accommodation at the rear of the hotel
• Profitable business with consistent growth
• Unique lifestyle opportunity
• Substantial land area - 7,082sqm*
• Located 129kms from Perth and 23kms east of York
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact:
M: 0419 993 656
Property ID: 503161266Last Updated: 3 Feb 2020