422 Tiyces Lane,
Boxers Creek, NSW 2580
Key property information
Map of 422 Tiyces Lane
Marianvale Aquaculture Farm | Boxers Creek, NSW
• Originally constructed in 2012, with substantial improvements over time, capable of producing 200,000* kilograms of Murray Cod per annum.
• Water is secured by 200ML* of groundwater entitlements, sourced from three equipped bores plus multiple water storage tanks and dams.
• Featuring a full array of supporting infrastructure including large storage facility and isolated systems for risk mitigation and control.
• Over 50 aquaculture tanks, with a combined capacity greater than 850,000* litres, spread across two independent nursery systems, two independent growout systems and purge area.
• The facility is equipped with automated feeding systems, automatic grading machinery, counters and scales, oxygen delivery systems and multi-stage filtration and disinfection, providing consistent superb water quality and monitoring.
• A complete alarm system with multiple backup generators and an emergency oxygen delivery system, allows for excellent security and peace-of-mind.
• Previously selling Murray Cod to leading seafood distributors and supermarkets within Australia, and was approved to export to multiple countries including China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, and Malaysia.
• Equipment & office complex, amenities block, with workshop & machinery shed
• Comfortable four-bedroom brick homestead with two-car garage
• The Marianvale area is perfectly located not far from the Hume Highway, with connecting bitumen sealed roads, in the sought after Canberra-Sydney corridor.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact the below personnel
LAWD | Director
+61 409 524 901
LAWD | Senior Director
+61 428 481 243
Property ID: 503711738Last Updated: 25 Feb 2021