40-46 Lannercost Street,
Ingham, QLD 4850
Key property information
Map of 40-46 Lannercost Street
For Sale - Royal Hotel Ingham
The pub made $254,177 for the 18-19 financial year. There is a lease to the newsagency for $44,000pa which is not included in the Profit & Loss Statement. The Royal Hotel pays it's Landlord $65,000pa in rent, which doesn't need to be paid by a new owner. The rates aren't included in the Profit & Loss Statement and come to $15,000pa. Adding these back in and the net total profit is $348,177.
1. The pub has a commercial kitchen that is underutilised. It only provides catering for functions and lunches on Wed-Fri only
2. The pub has 15 gaming licenses with approval for 2 more. There are no licenses available for tender within the coastal area of Queensland
3. There is no TAB
4. There is no Keno
5. The beer garden isn't fully being utilized for events or live music
6. The site is 3,091sqm with a coverage of about 50% - there is room for expansion
7. There is room for a drive-through
9. A function room and attached bar with a maximum of 260 people
The pokie business with 15 licenses and roughly $220,000 worth of machines with approval for 2 more licenses. There is over $1,000,000 worth of pokies and licenses.
There is a business.
There is freehold real estate and land.
Targeting a sale at $1,950,000.
Property ID: 503389342Last Updated: 6 Feb 2020