4 Oldham Road
Elizabeth South, SA 5112
Map of 4 Oldham Road
Functional Industrial Facility with Upside
- Usable Improvements 2,113sqm
- Development Upside
- Northern Growth Corridor
The site enjoys excellent connectivity to major transport routes, namely Philip Highway, the Northern Expressway, Main North Road and Port Wakefield Road providing ease of access.
The property has the strategic advantage of being in close proximity to the Lyell McEwin Hospital and Lionsgate (formerly the manufacturing site for General Motors Holden). The Lyell McEwin Hospital is currently undertaking a $58 Million major redevelopment doubling its bed capacity; while Lionsgate is one of South Australia’s largest Industrial Estates.
Key features of the property include:
- Presentable office/amenities 250sqm
- Besser block construction workshop 838sqm
- Additional high clearance warehousing 1,305sqm
- Dual street frontage to Oldham Rd and Walsh Street
- Substantial power supply to site
- Bitumen hardstand and car parking
- Additional underdeveloped land of 6,175sqm for future growth and expansion
The property presents as a unique opportunity to secure usable improvements on a large site area with further development potential.
Get in touch with one of the listed agents today to find out more.
Property ID: 503385214Last Updated: 10 Dec 2019