4 Gould Street,
Osborne Park, WA 6017
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 4 Gould Street
Train stations within 5 km of 4 Gould Street, Osborne Park, WA 6017 Distance Glendalough Station 694 m Stirling Station 2.6 km Subiaco Station 3.4 km Daglish Station 4.1 km City West Station 4.4 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 4 Gould Street, Osborne Park, WA 6017 Distance Walters Dr After Gould St 71 m Hasler Rd After Gould St 148 m Hasler Rd Before Parkland Rd 294 m Scarborough Beach Rd After Harborne St 303 m Walters Dr Before Gould St 332 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Significant value-add opportunity for owner occupier, developer or investor.
4 Gould Street, Osborne Park provides an excellent opportunity to purchase a large freehold fully partitioned, two level office/warehouse in Herdsman Business Park. The gross lettable area is 2,073 sqm (approx) on a large land area of 3,521 sqm.
Key Highlights Include;
- Rare opportunity to acquire a large freehold property in the Herdsman Business Park
- Land area of 3,521 sqm with a frontage of 30 meters to Gould Street
- A building GLA of approximately 2,073 sqm with a mixture of functional office space and rear warehouse area
- 59 car parking bays
- Suit owner occupier or investor/developer
- Opportunity to refurbish and value add
- Falls within the Herdsman Glendalough Structure Plan with a proposed zoning of “Commercial/Business” with potential to develop up to 14 storeys
Buyers have the option to purchase the adjoining building, 6 Gould Street. The combined GLA is approximately 4,089 sqm, situated on a site area of 6,826 sqm.
Both buildings offer a tremendous value add opportunity with immediate potential for owner occupation, leasing and future redevelopment potential under the new Herdsman Glendalough Structure Plan.
A separate information memorandum is available on 6 Gould Street, Osborne Park.
For more information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Property ID: 503600458Last Updated: 22 Sep 2020