4 Gellibrand Street,
Queenscliff, VIC 3225
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 4 Gellibrand Street
Bus stops within 5 km of 4 Gellibrand Street, Queenscliff, VIC 3225 Distance Gellibrand St/Wharf St (Queenscliff) 108 m Queenscliff Post Office/Hesse St (Queenscliff) 221 m Bay St/Wharf St (Queenscliff) 233 m Queenscliff Ferry/Wharf St (Queenscliff) 534 m Queenscliff Marina/Wharf St (Queenscliff) 543 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
QUEENSCLIFF COMMERCIAL/RESIDENTIAL OPPORTUNITY
- Water Views
- 2 Street frontages
Positioned opposite the beach and Queenscliff Pier this outstanding property in it's current configuration comprises:
- A retail premises occupied as one of the region's most successful Fish and Chip shops.
- A 3 bedroom residential home for use either by the business operator or as an independent residential entity.
- A stunning upper level 4 bedroom apartment with tremendous WATER VIEWS
- Additional extensive garaging plus a workshop
- Rear access via Little Hesse Street
A unique opportunity to acquire a dual use property with 2 street frontages in a most sought after location within one of Victoria's most charming seaside towns.
Further details available on request.
0416 035 000
David Melatti- Director/OIEC/CEA/Licensed Auctioneer
M: 0414 708 091
Office: 1300 736 638
VIP Consulting Real Estate
Incorporating Astute Buyers Advocates
Exclusive Vendor Advocates
& Smart Property Manager
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503509250Last Updated: 18 Jul 2020