390-396 Pitt Street,
Sydney, NSW 2000
Key property information
Map of 390-396 Pitt Street
Train stations within 5 km of 390-396 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Railcorp 273 m Museum Station 274 m Central Station 523 m Town Hall Station 632 m St James Station 850 mPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 390-396 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Capitol Square Light Rail Station 227 m Paddy's Markets Light Rail 432 m Central Station Light Rail 440 m Exhibition Light Rail Station 737 m Convention Light Rail Station 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 390-396 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 Distance Pitt St at Campbell St 110 m Museum Station, Castlereagh St, Stand F 135 m Museum Station, Downing Centre, Stand E 195 m Hay St Opp Belmore Park 228 m Campbell St at Foster St 272 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
For Sale: Prime Sydney CBD Freehold Investment
- 7 Storey Freehold Asset
- Fully Refurbished, Fully Leased
- Development Upside
Mr B’s Hotel, a well-established anchor tenant operating since 2009, offers a restaurant / bar, TAB area, and 30 gaming machines.
Key investment highlights:
- A seven storey asset with ground floor & basement pub / hotel, retail, and upper level commercial and accommodation space, totalling 3,521 sqm* of NLA.
- Fully refurbished with new flooring, windows, lifts, electrical/plumbing, fire protection and air-conditioning.
- 100% leased to four established tenants, generating a Estimated Net Income of $3.1m* per annum.
- Three levels leased to a well-established anchor tenant - Mr B’s Hotel, operating since 2009, offers a restaurant & bar, TAB area, outdoor seating, and 30 gaming machines.
- Tenanted investment with council approved development upside - new concrete rooftop ready for additional floors.
- Prominent corner position with 35m* street frontage to Goulburn Street, and 16m* to Pitt Street.
- Located opposite World Square within the vibrant Chinatown precinct. Less than 300m* to the George Street Light Rail Chinatown Stop.
For sale by Expressions of Interest (EOI), closing at 4pm on Thursday, 25th March 2021.
Property ID: 503761766Last Updated: 3 Mar 2021