39 Dunhill Crescent,
Morningside, QLD 4170
Price from $280,000 + GST
Key property information
to arrange a private inspection.
Map of 39 Dunhill Crescent
Train stations within 5 km of 39 Dunhill Crescent, Morningside, QLD 4170 Distance Cannon Hill Station 1.3 km Murarrie Station 2.2 km Morningside Station 2.7 km Doomben Station 2.7 km Ascot Station 3.5 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 39 Dunhill Crescent, Morningside, QLD 4170 Distance Krupp Rd Near Shrapnel Rd 890 m MacArthur Ave at Northshore Ferry 982 m Junction Rd at Beelarong Street 1.1 km Whitworth Rd Near Moncrief Road 1.1 km Grenade St Near Barrack Rd 1.1 kmPOWERED BY HERE ©
YOUR OWN BUSINESS SPACE FROM $280,000
- 18 corporate style units ranging from 62sqm up to 196sqm
- Ground floor warehouse / showroom / office
- Mezzanine floors in select units and ability to build additional mezzanines
- Fully customisable fitouts available
- Generous internal clearance with excellent natural light
- Dual entry with either glazing or high clearance roller door access in most units
- 3 phase power available, ideal for multiple types of users
- Dedicated car parking per unit
M-Space Colmslie is the next generation of multi-use commercial space for business or pleasure. With a well planned layout, easy access and plentiful parking, M-Space's market-leading corporate, boutique style units are the perfect investment.
M-Space Colmslie enjoys a size range catering for all small businesses, showrooms, warehouses, storage or the ultimate man-cave.
M-Space Colmslie is ideally positioned in the Colmslie Business Park, located only 6.5km east of Brisbane's CBD in the thriving inner city suburb of Morningside and is well serviced by a major arterial road network and the Gateway Motorway.
The site offers proximity to the following:
- 3km to Oxford Street, Bulimba
- 2.5km to the Gateway Motorway
- 1km to Colmslie Boat Ramp
- 6.5km to Brisbane CBD
- Walking distance to the highly anticipated Rivermakers Depot
Contact the Exclusive Agents to arrange a site inspection
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503316046Last Updated: 7 Jul 2020