388 Lonsdale Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Key property information
Map of 388 Lonsdale Street
Train stations within 5 km of 388 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Melbourne Central Station 247 m Flagstaff Station 400 m Flinders Street Railway Station 842 m Southern Cross Station 920 m Parliament Station 1.2 kmPOWERED BY HERE © Tram stops within 5 km of 388 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance 3-Bourke Street Mall/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 183 m 5-Melbourne Central Station/Elizabeth St (Melbourne City) 208 m 4-Queen St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 222 m 5-Elizabeth St/la Trobe St (Melbourne City) 227 m 5-Elizabeth St/Bourke St (Melbourne City) 252 mPOWERED BY HERE © Bus stops within 5 km of 388 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne, VIC 3000 Distance Hardware Lane/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 24 m Elizabeth St/Lonsdale St (Melbourne City) 99 m Lonsdale St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 149 m Little Bourke St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 164 m Little Lonsdale St/Queen St (Melbourne City) 186 mPOWERED BY HERE ©
Melbourne CBD’s Only Brand New Residential Freehold
- Prime corner CBD freehold building
- 147 brand-new apartments
- Major in-one-line residential and retail
Recently completed, 388 Lonsdale Street, Melbourne offers a prime residential asset in the heart of Australia’s most vibrant capital city.
The prominent 19 level building comprises 147 one and two bedroom apartments plus 851 sqm of prime CBD retail on the corner of Lonsdale Street and Hardware Street, bringing to life Melbourne’s iconic laneway culture. Included within the building is excellent resident amenity, a dual-level gymnasium with sauna; cinema and lounge area; and an enviable rooftop level that includes indoor/outdoor terraces with spa set amongst the bright city lights.
• Prime corner property in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
• Brand-new apartment building, including 147 apartments and 851 sqm* of prime retail on Lonsdale Street and Hardware Street
• Opportunity to acquire a flexible CBD asset suitable for Build-to-Rent; Co-living, Serviced Apartments and/or a mix of uses (STCA)
• Prominent 19-level building including a premium rooftop; gymnasium and cinema room
• Strong income potential that is ready for immediate occupation
• Central city location on the doorstep of Bourke Street Mall and amongst Melbourne’s iconic laneway retail, entertainment and café culture.
Contact the marketing agents below.
0433 196 452
0402 678 888
0413 988 878
0407 320 377
0411 273 746
0414 510 071
All figures are approximate and subject to change
Explore property virtually
If you'd like to inspect this property in person, please to arrange a private inspection.
Property ID: 503685202Last Updated: 12 Jan 2021
More properties from JLL - Melbourne